Welcome to the new era of Search… Bing a new search engine of Microsoft which is still in its beta stages has been released to the public and surprisingly without any registrations. Start bingin @ www.bing.com. At the moment US version seems to be have more feature. So if you want one, you can go to https://www.bing.com/worldwide.aspx?FORM=WHLH and select United States English to have the new bing features.
Bing Search for Internet Explorer Bing Search for FireFox
For Chrome users: Right click the address bar and click “edit search engines…”. Then add a new search engine url
Some of the top queries to try out to check the latest bing features (from http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/05/31/go-bing-yourself-right-now):
- An ambiguous Web search: “turkey” (do you want images, recipes, facts, or a map of the country? The topic guides in the left explore pane will help you narrow your search).
- A travel search: “SFO to JFK”
- Video search: “Simpsons” (hover over the thumbnail to play the video)
- Image search: “Rollercoasters” (notice the infinite scroll).
- A health search: “Sore throat”
- Shopping: “Digital SLR” (sort by price or brand, get average ratings and CashBack).
- Maps: “BBQ” (automatically knows what city you are in and offers up geo-appropriate results).